
My name is Jorge Perez. i wear glasses and i am in the 8th grade. i am a music freak, i listen to a lot of music on my spare time. i like to skate on the weekends. When i skate i go to the skate park at palms springs, even though it's a 2 hour drive its still worth it. I like playing all sorts of sports but my favorite sport is footbal. My favorite team in the NFL is the Raiders. I also like basketball too, my favorite team in the NBA is the Lakers and I believe that the Lakers will defeat the Celtics and win the NBA Championship.

3 comments:
I like your pics and you really told people about yourself.....GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!
~Que Jonne' Smith
you re very openn gorgie
written by:chanel pierce
Yes the Lakers are going to win
By: Marcellus
Post a Comment