Friday, June 6, 2008

Dawit


My name is dawit.I am in the 8th grade, I go to Richard Merkin Middle School. Three things that I like which is sports, video games, and school. One thing that I like about sports is that it is fun. My favorite football team in the NFL is the Dallas Cowboys. There my favorite team because they have great players and they’re a great team. Another sport that I also like is basketball because it is fun to play and watching it. My favorite team in the NBA is the Los Angeles Lakers because the are a great team to watch.

2 comments:

jocelyn said...

if you like school then why don't you come on time hu and if you like sport you play some thing out side no am playing just try to jet here on time

Ryan Sandoval said...

What up Doit na im just kiding dawit. hey i wont hit you on the eye but its funny ill tell samuel and nick to stop.

Ryan Sandoval