Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alfaro's Long 700 word essay!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have to write the longest essay I have done which means that they've been longer essays but I didn't do them because I hate writing but I'm doing this so I can graduate and make my mom "proud". Well I am so sleepy because I have to do this very subtle essay but want can I do about it. well yesterday at school it was really weird and interesting things happened but I'll tell you the boring things. I was standing not adulating cars like others except I was pretending to play soccer but I really suck because I don't play continuously. I saw a eerie person on Monday riding a bike as if he were on drugs. Well again about yesterday at school lunch was boring as usual because it was way to hot to do anything so I sat most of my lunch. In P.E. I was really having fun until I had to talk to Paola Cobo which stopped me from playing dodge ball the funnest game to hurt people in. well in our new class film we were watching Spider-Man 3 and while we were watching Angelica Waner and Jahmeel tumultuously kept making fun of me so I couldn't do anything peacefully so that. After school I had to stay after school for subtle band practice which is getting boring since I am not receiving any eerie challenge. When I got back from school I ate a very nutritious food that I don't remember only that my mother was a little bias to me because I accidentally messed up her phone so she was really pissed so she wouldn't talk to me but I didn't care because this was a really subtle situation. Yesterday while I was skating and listening to music I adulated how Slash the ex lead guitarist for Guns n' Roses played his solo. Well after I sweat because of skating I went inside my house to see the end of the NBA finals in which the Boston Celtics killed the "eerie" Los Angeles Lakers by forty something points. Well then I went to sleep to wake up at 5:00 am so I can do this tumultuous assignment but at least I'm finished I think but oh well bye zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: