
I'm Bryan Alfaro and I am 13 years old.My hobbies are playing guitar, drums, running, using the computer, and drawing.People also say when I get mad it's very funny but I really don't know. Another thing is that when I get angry I go crazy.Also I really like it when people are nice to me because then I don't get angry. Another thing about me is that when people give me presents I get really happy. my favorite skateboards are Mystery because of the cool heart. My goals in life are to get an education, have a awesome home and job, and for my free time be a solo guitarist.

3 comments:
hey bryan i think that it is funny when you get mad will ...see you later...jenny c....!
dude, it is funny when you get mad. if you could see yourself i bet you would laugh too.
-angelica w.
both the black beauty and they the drum set are cool nice
-arturo nava
Post a Comment