
Personal Description
I am Brian, I’m 13 years old. I am a student at Richard Merkin Middle School. I love to play soccer. I like all sorts of sports, but my favorite is soccer. My favorite soccer team in the fifa is the team Brazil and second favorite team is Argentina. My favorite players are from Brazil they are Ronaldo, Ronaldinio, kaka, and Xavier. I also like playing basketball and football. My favorite basketball team is the lakers. My favorite football team is the raiders.
5 comments:
i like soccer too although i dont play anymore and dont really watch it either.
and brazil is my favorite team and they are the best in the world
the last comment was by luis m
i seriuosly have no idea whats the point of me commenting your page if i have nothing to say
coreas joey
um wait wich brian are you flores or um........yea um yea
ramon
thats cool but i dont really play soccer.-CARLOS M
Post a Comment