Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alfaro's Plans after RMMS

My plans after RMMS are to go to high school, play drums so much better than now, and try to skate everyday so when I come back from summer I'm way better. In high school I really need to stop being lazy and mature a little because the high school that I'm going to doesn't tolerate anything. Another thing I might do is just try rest all summer by sleeping.
In summer I plan for many thing but I know I won;t do them but I'll say them anyway. My first plan is to try to fix up my room because there all sorts of things in there and sometimes I find things I would have needed a year ago so oh well. My second thing is gain weight because I am underweight weighing 92 pound when I should be weighing 100-105. Another is learn how to play the drums like the drummer from Def Leopard with one hand. well I think that all except my birthday is coming up and it's always boring at my house so I might pretend it's a regular day with no school.

No comments: